Delete a project
Members with Can Manage role privileges have the ability to permanently delete a project. Deleting a project erases it and all its contained content from Smartvid.io.
To delete a single project:
- In the Projects landing screen, hover your mouse over the the project's thumbnail to display a vertical ellipsis in its bottom left corner. Click the ellipsis to expand link to Delete:
- Click Delete. You'll see this pop-up warning:
- Click Delete again to permanently delete the project.
To delete multiple projects (i.e. bulk delete), use the Tasks (cog) icon in the taskbar:
- Choose projects using the white selection in the top-right corner of each project thumbnails. An orange checkmark and border should appear to confirm selection:
- Click the Tasks icon and click the expanded link to Delete. You'll receive this pop-up warning:
- Click Delete again to permanently erase the selected projects.