The BIM 360 Field integration
Follow these steps to set up a one-way integration between a project in Smartvid.io and a project in Autodesk BIM 360 Field. An integration will sync BIM 360 Field photos into the Smartvid.io project, including issue description, location, author and other metadata. You can then use Smartvid.io's capabilities to help manager Autodesk content without having to manually transfer files or upload them twice
The integration syncs approximately every 30 minutes.
Set up & configure
Go to the project's Integrations view and click the BIM 360 Field thumbnail:
You'll be taken to the configuration page, shown here:
- Click the 'Connect' button and enter your BIM 360 credentials in this pop-up:
- Under Integration Configuration / BIM 360 Field Project, choose a project to integrate with from the list of your BIM 360 Field projects.
- Under Integration Status, click the 'Enabled' radio button.
- Your integration should now be connected. Click 'Sync Now' to import your files.
- If you later want to sync to a different project, you'll have to disable the integration by switching to the Disable radio button before making the change. Click 'Enabled' again to turn integration back on once you've selected a new project.
- If you create or join new BIM 360 Field projects, you'll need to come back and click 'Refresh project data' to "pull" new content from Autodesk.
- The Integration Status section shows the last time content was successfully synced with BIM 360 Field. If you want to sync new data right away, click the Sync Now button.
If you're having any trouble connecting or syncing to BIM 360 Field, please contact support.