The 5 project views
Projects are where you and your team upload, organize, share and collaborate on your photos and videos.
Each project has five different component areas, or as we’ll call them, project views. To access a project's views, click its name in the left navigation panel from the Projects homepage:
Click the links below to learn all about the five project views and their functions.
- Files view: Use this view to upload, organize, search for, and collaborate on project files.
- Tags view: Use this view to manage a project’s tag definitions.
- Profile view: Use this view to set a project’s name, parent organization, and thumbnail image.
- Members view: Use this view to view and manage project members & roles.
- Integrations: Use this view to manage the connections to our other supported platforms.