The 5 project views
Projects are where your team can store, organize, and collaborate on your photos and videos.
Each project contains five different component areas, or as we’ll call them, project views. To access a project's view, click on its name in the left navigation panel from the Projects landing screen:
The functions of the project views are briefly described below. Click on a specific view to learn more about how to use it.
- Files: Use this view to upload, organize, search for, and collaborate on project files.
- Tags: Use this view to manage a project’s tag definitions.
- Profile: Use this view to set a project’s name, parent organization, and thumbnail image.
- Members: Use this view to view and manage the project’s members.
- Integrations: Use this view to manage the project’s connections to our other supported platforms.