Click the Admin link in the lower left of the main screen to access the Admin homepage:
The Admin homepage shows you all the organizations you belong to. Enter a company landing page by clicking its thumbnail or its name in the left sidebar:
Create an organization
- On the Admin homepage, click the + taskbar icon to open this pop-up:
- Type in a name and click the Add Organization button.
- You can now access your new organization from the Admin homepage.
To access the users handing page, click the Users link in the company drop-down menu (left sidebar).
User roles & permissions
Add & remove users
- While in the users landing page, click the + taskbar icon.
- Enter your new user's information as prompted and click Add User .
- To remove an unwanted user, select the user thumbnail(s) you want to delete and click the gear taskbar icon:
Edit user profiles
- Click a user's thumbnail to see their details:
- Edit any of these fields and click the Update User button to save changes.
QuickTip: You can also delete a user by hovering over their thumbnail and clicking these dots to expand a link to Delete:
To manage an organization's name, description and logo images, click the Profile link in the company drop-down menu
Name & description
Maximum length: 40 characters each
Appears in the header bar, on projects, in the media reviewer, and on all shared links.
- Under Organization Details, type edits in the Organization Name and Organization Description fields.
- Click Update Profile button to save changes.
Thumbnail & logo
Accepted image formats: .jpg/.jpeg, .png, .gif, .tiff
Thumbnail & logo images should have an approximate size ratio of 1.5:1 (width:height).
This is the picture used for the organization's thumbnail on the Admin homepage.
- Under Organization Thumbnail' and Organization Logo, click the Browse buttons to upload images from your computer, or click Clear to remove previously uploaded photos.
- Click the Update Profile button to save changes.
Owners & Org Admins can use the Settings page to manage an organization's registration & sharing settings.
- Under Organization Sign-Up Mode, set up one of three options:
By invitation only
Under this mode, new users will only be able to join the organization if an existing user adds them or shares them a link to view tags, searches or files.
|By invitation or request|| Under this mode, new users can join the organization by a) being invited or b) asking to join when they register with an email belonging to specified domains. An organization admin will need to approve join requests.
By invitation or email domain
Under this mode, new users will be able to join an organization by a) being invited, or b) registering with an email address from a specified domain. For example: if you choose this and save ABCcompany.org as an allowed domain, users that sign up with an @ABCCompany.com email address will automatically get access to the organization.
- Click the Update Settings button to save your changes:
- Click the check box to turn on public link sharing for all projects in the organization.
- Click the Update Settings button to save your changes.
Organization tags let you establish a standard set of tags for use across your company. Any tag definitions created here will be in the Tags view of all projects in the organization, and project members will not be able to edit, move or delete the tags.
Instructions for creating, managing and deleting organization tags are the same as project-level tags, linked here for convenience:
Click a tag's search icon to run a cross-project search for the tag across all organization files:
You can also select a tag's checkbox and use the info panel to see how many files are currently tagged (click the circled link to see search results):
Delete an organization
- Use thumbnail checkboxes to select one or more orgs to delete,
- Click on the Tasks icon on the taskbar, then click 'Delete':
- Click Delete again on this pop-up warning: